Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I am evil

Now i just want to talk to him..... I dont care even if its about studies. I just wanna talk to him somehow. Listen to his voice, look into his eyes and thats what comforts me a lot.

What i will do is crash my important exams software using the same port for skype and the intended software..this will make the software crash because skype is using the software port. :D


This problem only he knows how to solve lol :p that means i'll take my laptop to him amd ask him to identify problem.... And that would surely be of help.

Ummmmmmmmmmm i'll listen to his voice and get to stare at his blonde hairs (which i really want to touch) i never touched blonde hairs :D

Kinda feeling evil ;) but for love i can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment