Its too slow for first move.......yaaaaayyy but I talked to him.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I get no other expression in my mind right now. HEHE
But why do I act so stupidly when I talk with him. :D
I am like ....
He just gave me my corrected assignments (oooh I forgot to tell that he is my tutor too in university) and I just went up to him to know why he cut my marks at certain places.
Voila ... thats it!!!
I can always converse him about my doubts in studies. I feel so wicked right now.
Discovered a new way to always stay in touch with him. Ask doubts and mind it my Geeky nerd loves solving doubts.
While he was solving my doubts I understood nothing but just listened to his voice like aaaaahhh you are so cute !
SO FINALLY I MADE HIM NOTICE ME.

No comments:
Post a Comment